Friday, September 17, 2010

Dead Batteries

On the way to Awana's on Wednesday I was helping Halle practice her verse and was asking her questions about it. Gen 1:31 "All He had made was very good." I asked her to tell me some things He made. She talked for a few minutes and then said, "mom, the batteries in my mouth are going dead".
David yelled to Luke to come upstairs. He said he couldn't so David just went down. Luke was standing on the sink.....one foot on each side with his hands on the mirror. That morning Luke brought David his poopy pull-up and sat it on his pillow! Luke has been bonkers this week!
TGIF? I am not sure if I am excited about it being Friday or not. Tomorrow is game day in Blacksburg and Sunday is David watches NFL Sunday ticket all day. My bad for encouraging that one! I enjoy some football but in case you aren't familiar with Sunday ticket......we have access to EVERY game that is being played.
The cabinets are coming along! David has one wall of uppers hung with doors on!! We just need to add the hardware and they are DONE! We haven't been super productive this week. By the time Halle and Luke are in bed and I feed Levi we are wiped! Levi did great last night. I am waiting for the day I put him down and wake up 5-6 hours later wondering what time it is. I guess that is expecting a miracle from a 4 week old.....at least a child of mine. Although I am thankful for 3-4 hours of consecutive sleep!
Being 4 weeks out from a C-section I feel really good and can not really tell I was sliced 4 weeks ago. I still would choose a natural birth hands down!! Do NOT plan on having to make that decision again. Pretty sure this last experience sealed the deal on that one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment