Friday, July 8, 2011

MiPaw's Grand Kamp


I just realized my last 3 post were camp posts.  Haha.  

The kids left yesterday, with their 2 cousins, for MiPaw's 2nd annual Grand Kamp.....take notice of their shirts.  Last year my sister, Katie, designed the shirts for camp but we didn't get them printed in time.  Well, this year I decided to try some good 'ol iron ons.  Worked like a charm!  I was very impressed.

Tonight the kids are at Barter Theatre to see Beauty And The Beast.  Earlier today they went to Wallabies (wall-to-wall of inflatables and obstacle courses).  Tomorrow they are going to a pool.  

I think Mimi and Pawpaw will need a vacation after the weekend.  Last year they went for a week.  We dropped them off making bets whether this year would be shortened to a long weekend!  Nailed that one on the head:)  They have looked forward to it for weeks and I anticipate they are making memories that will last a lifetime.  

David and I miss them like crazy but are enjoying the quiet and a little more free time.  If only he would take me out to eat every night it might feel like a vacation.  Tonight we had black beans and rice.....I guess that hardly counts as cooking:-/  


2 comments: