Friday, March 16, 2012

Balloons To Heaven



Bill's (David's dad) birthday was on March 8th.  After telling the kids, Halle decided she wanted to send him some balloons in heaven.  

She wrote him a birthday message on the balloon.


Luke also had a balloon for him, but he was in the house crying because he didn't want to let his go.  Poor Bud.


To have the spirit of a 6 year old!







Halle and David watched until they could no longer see the balloons.


During the winter, Halle sits at our table for hours coloring and drawing.  We call it "Halle's craft corner".  Once it is warm enough, she then spends those hours she once spent coloring, swinging.

She couldn't find her soccer ball before soccer on Wednesday and she didn't want to use Luke's ball.  She started to fuss at me for not looking for hers.  I told her she could of been looking for it when she was swinging.  She said, "Every time I go outside that swing just makes me want to swing."  




Sweet Luke is always so eager to help David or I in the 
yard with yard work.  He runs and gets his Diego gloves as soon as he sees there's work to be done!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure what I like more.. this post or Halle's outfit!!! :) Great Pictures!

    ReplyDelete