Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Grandparent Watching

Halle and Luke woke up from their nap a few weeks ago and ran straight for the window to watch for Mimi & Pawpaw. They are so cute in their little camping chairs. This was last weekend. I am BIG time behind on blogging! Sorry. I am OVER sitting on my ottoman, leaning over and getting cramps in my back and legs. I am about to receive my Christmas cards that Katie so graciously whipped up last week. I am on it!! I usually call Katie the 1st of Dec. begging for cards. With luck, I will have our cards out before Halle's birthday. We also have great plans to get our tree up this weekend. This year we are going out and hand picking a nice big green tree instead of our small, spinley fake tree. I am a little nervous about hanging the garland (I bought last year clearance) all by myself. Reason #534 why I hate not having family at my disposal. I told Halle today we were putting up our tree this weekend and she looked outside and said, "we cant put up our tree, it's not snowing yet!" I am excited to get all of our decorations out, put on Christmas music, order pizza and DECORATE!

1 comment:

  1. Order Pizza?! Haha that's an awesome tradition! Get to the blogging!

    ReplyDelete