Levi decided to sit up today for extended periods of time without falling over. We can't help but laugh when he does fall over. It is always a face plant on carpet or the bed and not a hard floor so he is always ok!
His eyes look blue in most of these pictures but I can't figure out if they are going to be blue or brown. Halle's and Luke's eyes were both super blue at 7 months.
I know, I know, Christmas PJ's. They are cozy, warm and come on, they are PJ's.
How cute is this face! He is just as sweet as he is cute. Halle and I fight over him because we both enjoy smothering him in kisses 24/7!
I really need to retire these PJ's. Luke wore them too and they are literally in shreds. (Sorry Mom, I know you are cringing:).
I will admit, now that she is preggers she spends most of her time hugging the toilet. I haven't seen her since August and I am in serious withdrawals!
She loves and adores my kids like they were her own but I know when she has her own baby things will be a little different. I know she will still love them but it will not be the same as it is now. Therefore, I really want some time with her, as my solo sister, the sister who doesn't have a care in the world, who lays around in the floor acting like a kid, teaching Halle Hannah Montana songs, dressing them up to take their picture. When she has her baby she will grow up, even if it is only a little at a time. I can drag her where ever, she will eat whatever, she truly defines laid back. Except when it comes to spending money. I don't think she has ever paid more than $10 for a shirt....except when the sales lady puts it on the counter and tells her she needs it and she is to nice to say "uh, no thanks". Then she gets in her car, calls me or mom and has a panic attack because she just spent more than $5.
She is the kindest, most sensitive person I know. As kids, if we drove by a homeless person mom and I would have to distract her or she would burst into tears if she realized they were homeless. Even now, she's the car you are honking at for not going at a green light because she is in her floor board searching for any loose change to give to the homeless guy on the corner. It takes her a little longer because on most days she can't see her floorboard. "Katie, you have to clean your car out, especially your trunk, before you pick us up at the airport! Katie, how are we suppose to fit everything in your trunk?"
So, Levi is screaming as I type...therefore I am not proofing this. Sorry if there are grammatical errors!
No comments:
Post a Comment