Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Football Camp

Most summers David helps with the Jason Witten's Score Foundation Football Camp.  This was their 9th camp with around 1500 kids coming from all over!  The parents fill our high school football stadium and the kids consume the field.  I usually help with check-in but this year I had a baby shower so the kids and I just visited Daddy in the morning.  

Most of our friends live in various places around the states so we always enjoy spending the weekend with those who come in for camp.  Two of David's friend are moving to Richmond and DC so we are excited to see more of them!


The security is pretty tight so only a blue shirt will get you on the field.

Here are the kids with Jason passing a little football.


Halle and Luke were in awe of all the kids.  They watched Daddy run a few drills.  Luke also managed to cut line and participate in Daddy's station for a quick quarterback toss.  




Here you can see the stadium and how packed it was!  Crazy fans!


Helper Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment