Our three little monkeys. Can you tell who is who?
It has been so fun seeing each child, with their own personality in this monkey costume. Halle was chill, Luke probably cried, and Levi was ALL OVER THE PLACE!
Levi had several suckers tonight.....our lame attempt to keep him in the stroller. He had his painted nose rubbed off before we left the house.
We look at each picture and see all the little special things that we love about each of them. Levi is such a cuddle bug and one busy bee. Loves books, balls, and cars. Tots around ALL day. Has boycotted toys!
Sweet Luke.....Ferdinand The Bull. Tough as nails, but sweet as can be. Big helper. Daddy's boy.
Halle and Luke look so much alike here. I have never really thought they looked a lot alike until seeing these pictures.
Princess Halle. Super lovey, care taker, kind. Smart.
The kids had a blast in the leaves yesterday. Levi had leaves in his diaper, down his shirt, and in his socks.
Instead of getting all fancy with the pumpkins this year, we decided to let the kids decide what they wanted. There ya have it! Easy carving for Dad!
Happy Halloween!
Luke was a dragon, Levi the monkey, and Halle a giraffe.
I could only find giraffe ears and a tail on Amazon. I wasn't about to spend a TON on a costume, so I made her pants and her shirt(I just cut a circle out and sewed it on a t-shirt).
I wanted something she could wear more than once, so I made them like PJ's. It wasn't exactly what she wanted, but she was happy. I am happy that she now has a cozy pair of PJ's.....that I made. I have just recently busted out my sewing machine......therefore, I am hardly a seamstress. .
A face painting always makes the costume better:)
Luke would not sit still long enough for me to paint his face. And, he had it all rubbed off by the time we arrived downtown.
We trick-or-treated downtown Blacksburg and then came home to our neighborhood and went out with your neighbors. We had 2 sets of trick-or-treaters. Last year we didn't have any. Times have sure changed! Our neighborhood when I was a kid was always crazy. I only remember going from neighborhood to neighborhood.
*It is a miracle I actually blogged......proof reading this is not happening! Sorry for any errors:)*

No comments:
Post a Comment