Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mud Face


Last weekend we did some much needed yard work in the back yard.  A few students came out for Greeks Give Back to do volunteer work for FREE for anyone who signed up in advance.  They cleared out a few beds for us.

My Dad and his wife, Amber, came up Saturday to help us plant, and replant, and plant some more.  All we had to do was mulch.  

So....that brings us to Levi.  David brought home a truck bed of mulch and I unloaded the entire thing by myself last Monday.  What were the kids doing?  Playing in the mud, painting and "baking" with mud, and wearing a little mud.  Poor Levi had mud in his eyes and his hair.  He obviously was having fun!

I will post some pictures of the yard soon.  I am currently in SUNNY, WARM Florida!  Katie, my sis, had her sweet baby Selah Rain on Monday.  I had the honor of co-coaching Danny during labor.  Katie was induced because of her gestational diabetes.  They were able to induce without using Pitocin.  Katie did it all natural, without any pain medication.  We were so proud of her.  It was truly amazing to witness sweet Selah being born.  Definitely one of my top moments in life!  It was amazing to be on that side of a baby being born.  


No comments:

Post a Comment