Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We took a tractor ride($8 tractor ride) out the pumpkin patch to hand pick our pumpkin. Family photo is compliments of G. Ervi!! Such a great shot! The kids jumped, literally, off the tractor and sprinted for the perfect pumpkin. I wish I would have taken a picture of the little pumpkin Halle picked.....it was the size of a grape and never had a chance! It was so tiny and she loved it. Unfortunately, it did not make it home. Luke was somewhat enthralled with all the rotting pumpkins....weird little boy. We also did the corn maze, pony ride, face painting, and petting zoo. We met the Ervis' there so it was fun for the kids to have their buds with them! David finished the day with a golf game! He was thrilled to be back on the golf course.

1 comment:

  1. Just want to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blogs. It make me feel more connected. Love Ya! Mom

    ReplyDelete