Monday, October 5, 2009

Shoes In The House....

I am getting my voice back! I almost sound normal. I can not believe I lost my voice for 8 days. David is now feeling a little under the weather. If he gets sick that would mean four weeks for our four members! Lovely. It could be a lllooonnngggg winter if "croup" has set the stage for us. I am really annoyed because we do so much to keep ourselves well and we still seem ill way to often. Maybe I should just stop caring and wear my shoes in the house and eat off the floor and not Clorox so much. Ya'll know better:) I am to anal to go and do crazy stuff like that!! Haha. I have realized lately the Lord has really been trying to teach me something through our seasons of illness. Actually, several things. First, I am not in control and there are A LOT of things in life that I can not control...including sickness. Confession: I live in fear of illness. More suffering than illness. I have to let it go. Not so much the common cold or the flu but greater things, things that would dramatically alter our lives. My head and my heart do not meet on this matter. The Lord has really convicted me about my heart and my head not meeting. I know something in my head but my heart does not trust. Jesus is large enough to sustain me!! P.S. I know I ain't no good at grammer;)

1 comment: