Friday, October 30, 2009

Party #1:

We went to a Halloween Party tonight. Halle went as Belle and Luke as a candy corn. Luke ask for candy corn at least 5x a day. I finally threw it out so he would stop asking but now he just ask to see the dish it was in. "Canny corn, see it." Halle has wanted to be Belle since her birthday when she received her dress. Tomorrow we are going to a birthday party in the morning....Peter Pan's long awaited party. Halle has said she is going as Tinker all week but before bed she said she is not dressing up. She has been grumpy all day. She also said she didn't want to go to the party tonight but quickly changed her mind. On the way home tonight Luke lay his head on his seat and said, "Mommy, sleepy." Precious. Today I asked her to do something and she said, "Mom, I cant because I have so much to do." She was walking around. Sarah watched the kids Monday for a bit. She has solar lights in her front yard. When they were heading to the car to come meet me they both picked up solar lights, held them in the air, and started singing This Little Light Of Mine. Luke called for David this week as David was heading out the door for work and said, "Hey Daddy, love you." I showed him how to make a steeple with with his hands after he asked to "hold" the steeple at BSF. He now can spot a steeple from a mile away and points out the steeple every week when we pull into the parking lot at Blacksburg Baptist(where we go for BSF). He can make a steeple with his pointers fingers but has a hard time weaving his fingers together to make "the people". He ran right in at BSF this week and never looked back at me.

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE!!! I love your family :) Our picture would have been better if you were dressed up!!

    ReplyDelete