Monday, September 28, 2009
Back to Reality..
Today I am adjusting to life with children again. It was so nice to see their precious smiling faces walk in at Cracker Barrel last night. They were super excited to see us which is great b/c there have been times in the past where they would have rather stayed with Mimi. My voice is coming and going now which means I probably have the croup but not really croup b/c my airways are more developed? Someone medically inclined is welcome to correct me on that. I was watching one of Halle's friends this morning and she told me I did not sound very good.....she is 5.
Luke is still calling me Mimi. Halle never did that so it is weird. Although, he does call other caretakers Mommy.
We cleaned our basement and if you have seen our basement you know what that en tells. I cleaned house, ran errands, went to lunch with David and hung out with friends on Saturday while David worked. David and I went to Bull and Bones for lunch on Friday....our fav! I helped host a baby shower for one of my friends on Sunday. It was a lot of fun-we always have fun:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment