Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Few Funnies
I have to get these few funny things up before I forget:)
Halle: "Mom, I wish I was a baby again so everyone could hold me."
Halle: "Mom, will you and Daddy be at church in those sitters (aka seats) to watch me and Lukey get married?"
Last night she asked David to go to the "S" park. Well, yesterday we took a back way home to search for Luke's lost balloon and went down a hill/street that is shaped like an S. News to me that she realized that!!
Well, off we go to BSF. I now have the croup virus that the kids had the last few weeks. But, in adults it is a cold (which I do not have) and laryngitis (which I do have). Nice! Although I think everyone in this house is enjoying me being a little quieter. Sorry Pawpaw, I know you wish you were around to witness my "cake hole" being impaired!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So funny! (Especially the baby one!)
ReplyDelete