Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Suprising, I know....

I never really thought blogging was for me/us but I figured I would give it a try since we are so far away from ALL of our family. It is not like everyone I know is being forced to read what I ramble. But, I thought it would be a nice way to journal what we are doing and what the kids are doing so that our family can read and keep up without talking to us. I assure you Halle will provide plenty of blogs! Well, here we go!! Last weekend I ran my 1st Charlottesville 4miler with Kathryn, my sister-in-law. I was pleased with my time and pleased to be DONE running for a while. We are back in C-burg. The weather has been cool so have been outside a lot enjoying the weather. We somehow manage to stay super busy without really being involved in much. David just says I am "a social butterfly" these days. Funny, b/c I am really a homebody. Luke is doing push-ups, banging his head, jumping, jumping, and running. Halle, well Halle is full of herself as always. Still playing with Emmy & Alice (her imaginary friends that are still around) and still playing with her little people. She is all of a sudden picking up on the little Spanish Dora teaches by telling Luke, "Vamanos Amigos" except not that clear. She saw Mary, yes Mary & Joseph Mary, at Lowes yesterday (a Muslim women with her head covered). Halle also started Awanas last week with her friends Grace and Emma. We are excited for her to have that mid-week church activity. We arent sure if or what activity we are going to do with her this year. She says ballet but we will see. Some of you may have heard this but a few weeks ago Luke was crying and she said, "Luke, people are dying everywhere and your arent dying." This weekend is VT's 1st home game so here we go football season. David is playing Fantasy Football for the 1st time and is really excited.

1 comment: