Yesterday Halle had just used the bathroom and she and I along with Luke were around the bathroom sink. Halle asked Luke how is poppy was doing. I told her that wasn't really something we asked and she looked at me and asked, "When will Luke's poppy grow?" I told her we don't ask that and she said, "Mom when will Luke's poppy grow? Mom, I just want to know when it will grow!" I am not sure how she knows or why she assumes it does grow. Maybe that is just basic knowledge for a 3.5 year old?!
Halle woke up coughing last night and we are praying Luke doesn't get it as well. Right now he is fine (shoveling down his 2nd bowl of cereal). "Mure Mommy!"
Today I cook for co-op and we are have intentions of heading to Roanoke to the Chiro!
No comments:
Post a Comment