Friday, September 11, 2009

Bam Bam & His Princess

So he can't do 10 but check out his form! We have really gotten a kick out of him dropping to the ground on demand. Tonight Halle and I went out for some girl time! We went to Wal-Mart and Halle picked out her own pink mum! She was super excited. She also picked out a new book, Green Eggs and Ham. Savannah brought it with her last week and we read it every night so she has been really wanting it. She 1st wanted Dora but then decided she would wait and ask for it for her B-Day and go with Dr. Seuss. We also went to the mall. She lit up like a Christmas tree when she saw Claire's.......and the girly fun begins. She wanted every lip gloss she saw! Her Christmas list is a mile long and it is barely September. She also wants a pink hairbrush because her boring black one just isn't cutting it. Man oh man. We went in a clothing store and she said, "I just dont like these Mommy stores." I am beginning (emphasis on beginning) to see how raising girls is a little more difficult. David took she and Luke on a bike ride yesterday while I was at the Pregnancy Center and they went searching for mums! She now can spot a mum from a mile away. I switched my volunteer day from every other Wednesday to every Thursday. We also just moved the center from downtown C-burg to downtown B-burg. We are now across from Planned Parenthood. Please pray for the center. Being really close to campus will be a huge change for the center. Tomorrow is the 1st home VT game so David will be working. Go Hokies!

1 comment: